For any information regarding Common Law Admission Test -2017 please visit CLAT-2017 website i.e www.clat.ac.in
Informations for Admission in CNLU, Patna.
- CLAT-2017 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, Notice Related to WBC and CLAT Calendar.
- Brochure of Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
- Instructions for Foreign Nationals, NRI, NRI Sponsored.
NOTICES AND INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION IN 18 NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LAW OF INDIA IN UNDER GRADUATE AND POST GRADUATE COURSES FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18 THROUGH CLAT-2017.
- It is notified for general information that CLAT-2017 will be conducted by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna. Till the launching of separate website for CLAT-2017 concerned stakeholders are hereby advised to visit this website for further notifications, if any, relating to CLAT-2017 Entrance Examinations and admissions and counselling etc.
- It is hereby clarified that in conformity with the judgement of Hon`ble Supreme Court and the resolutin no.- BCI:D:1519(LE:Cir.)-6 dated 17.09.2016 of the Bar Council of India the Core Committee Clat-2017 has restored the upper age limit for Clat-2017 as follows:- Please click here to view more details.
- List of 18 participating NLUs are:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU).
National Academy of Legal Study & Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR).
National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU).
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS).
National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ).
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU).
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU).
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU).
Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala (RGNUL).
Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU).
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS).
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO).
National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL).
National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA).
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU).
Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS).
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU).
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur (MNLU)